Through boutiquecanina.com (hereinafter, Website) no personal data is collected from users without their knowledge, nor are they transferred to third parties.
boutiquecanina.com contains links to third-party websites, whose privacy policies are outside of boutiquecanina.com. By accessing such websites, you can decide if you accept their privacy and cookie policies.
OBTAINING PERSONAL INFORMATION ON THIS WEB SITE
boutiquecanina.com always requests the prior consent of users to obtain and use their personal data for the indicated purposes. Any user has the right to revoke their prior consent at any time.
The cases in which this website requires personal data are:
- To comment on posts posted on the blog.
- To make inquiries through the contact form.
- To download some kind of free resource
The Personal Data collected will be, unless otherwise indicated, the name and email of the web user.
In some cases, information about visitors to this site may be shared anonymously with third parties, such as advertising advertisers, sponsors or affiliates, with the sole purpose of improving the services that this website offers to its users, and to finance the website. All these processing tasks are carried out according to current regulations. At all times, the rights of users regarding data protection in accordance with the law will be respected.
At all times and in any case, the user has full rights over their personal data and their use and may exercise them at any time.
METHODS TO OBTAIN PERSONAL INFORMATION FROM THIS WEB SITE
boutiquecanina.com uses the following methods of collecting personal information:
- Comments form: On the web there are forms to send a comment to a specific web page. In this form the user is asked for a name and an email address. This data is only used to publish, unpublish and moderate such comments.
- Contact form: On the web there is a contact form so that any user of the web can send messages, complaints, suggestions or requests to the legal person responsible for it. The email address provided in this contact form will be used to respond to messages and to send the information that the user has requested.
- Cookies: Cookies are stored on the user’s computer while browsing this website. Any user can consult the Cookies Policy document to know how cookies are used and how to disable them.
- Navigation and IP Address: While browsing this website, the user automatically sends the IP address information, the date and time of access to the web, the operating system and the browser that has been used to the web server. to access the website. You can also send data related to the web address from which the user has accessed this website. The Spanish Agency for Data Protection considers that the IP address is a personal data. boutiquecanina.com will never use the IP address to identify its users. It will only be used and stored to compile statistics on access to the website and to analyze trends in user behavior within boutiquecanina.com.
- Free download forms of guides and canvases in pdf
boutiquecanina.com will never communicate or transfer this data to third parties, except legal or judicial requirement.
SERVICES OFFERED BY THIRD PARTIES ON THIS WEB
To provide services strictly necessary for the development of its activity, boutiquecanina.com uses different services. Each of them carries out their activity under their own privacy policies.
boutiquecanina.com can study the behavior patterns of its visitors to perform audience analysis and adapt as much as possible the content offered on the website to the preferences of its users.
Any web user and any natural or legal person can link from its website to boutiquecanina.com. This action in no case implies any relationship between boutiquecanina.com and the owner of the site or the linked website. Nor does it imply that boutiquecanina.com accepts or approves all or part of the contents or services of the web pages that link to it.
boutiquecanina.com always reserves the right to prohibit or disable any link to the boutiquecanina.com website.
ON THE ACCURACY AND TRUTH OF THE DATA
The user of this website guarantees that the personal data provided through the different forms are accurate and truthful.
The user of this website guarantees that all information provided within the website is truthful and accurate on the day that information is provided.
The user of this website is obliged to preserve the accuracy of their data and keep them updated.
The user of this website is solely responsible for the inaccuracy or falsity of the data provided, and for the damages arising from that falsehood that may be caused to the boutiquecanina.com website and its legal officer.
ARCO RIGHTS EXERCISE
Users of this website have the following rights:
Check what personal data we store about the user of this website at any time.
Request the update or modification of incorrect data stored on the user.
To exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition of their data, users can send an email to the address boutiquecanina.com: email@example.com. This request must be accompanied by a proof of identity valid in law (photocopy of the DNI or equivalent document).
ACCEPTANCE AND CONSENT
The user of this website declares to have been informed of the conditions on protection of personal data. The user of this website accepts and consents to the processing of such data by the boutiquecanina.com website, in the manner and for the purposes indicated in the Legal Notice document of this website.
SHIPPING AND REGULATION OF COMMERCIAL MAILS
According to the LSSICE, boutiquecanina.com does not perform SPAM practices and never sends commercial emails without a request or without the user’s prior consent.